Sunday, August 16, 2015

Deferred to Modesto, California

8/5/15

Dear Family,
I assume you have noticed that I am sending an email during a somewhat interesting part of the week. Today I got a letter that I have been temporarily reassigned to the California Modesto Mission because my visa didn't come through. It should just be a very short time, maybe not even a full transfer. They haven't made it clear if I will be speaking English or Mandarin but I have to assume the latter. I still leave the 10th of August, but my flight is much earlier in the day and instead of around 10am I will probably be calling from 6am to 9am if that isn't too early. As of right now, that is all the information they have given me, I can fill you in on anything I learn on Monday when I call. Until then, I'm willing to go wherever the Lord wants me to go and I guess there is something he wants me to do in Modesto, California before I head to Taiwan. I hope everything is going great at home and I'm excited to talk to you this Monday!

No comments:

Post a Comment