Sunday, August 16, 2015

Letter from Willy Su

This is an email from Willy Su, who I told you all about. Don't send this out, just read it if you are interested. Thanks Family!
-Jordan

麻煩你了! 幫我傳達給他們 :) Thank you :)
Hello ! missionary, I'm Willy Su ,How are you guys? how's mission study? I want say thank you. Last time you guys taught me in TRC, you let me know the gospel is real, I'm learning a lot, and of your love, now my family is stable ,they are awesome :), because they accept me. I'm so sure BOM is true and gospel is true, I know God will give me a way, and NOW I FEEL FREE :D, I love them and love you guys. Because of you, I'm the person that I am today, thank you .
Hope I have a pleasure to share more with you guys !!! :) 

哈摟! 最近好嗎? 傳教還順利嗎? 我要先跟你們說謝謝,你們上次在TRC的教導讓我感受到福音的真實性,也讓我感受道你們的愛,現在我的家庭非常穩定,他們非常棒,因為他們接受了我!,因為我知道福音是真實的,我知道天父會給我一條屬於我的道路。我現在很自由,我很愛他們也很愛你們,因為有你們的幫助才有現在的我,愛你們。
希望我可以跟你們分享這件事情的過程,我不會忘記們了!! :) 謝謝你們。
蘇福文 Willy Christopher Su


No comments:

Post a Comment