Tuesday, October 20, 2015

Life in Taiwan



this is about a 1/10 of all the bikes at a single MRT station, not including motorbikes. Not even kidding. I probably under-exaggerated. They are literally everywhere





rare food found only in Taiwan, and only in Dan Shui. Now that I have eaten it I know why. It's a tofu ball you poke open and clear noodles come out. Oh and the whole thing is soaked in red sauce. Kind of like worms coming out of a big spiders egg.


"Dear customers, please play your civic-minded, do not put trash in here."


the majority of my apartment


squirrel shower head that I recently purchased because the last one broke


creepy construction workers who spoke weird English. 


One of the awesome Buddhist temples in the area. 


What happens when members drop off food



No comments:

Post a Comment